Friday, April 8, 2011

News: Sony denies NGP Japan earthquake delay

Bloomberg report was "wrong".

Reports that the Japanese earthquake and tsunami will delay the Next Generation Portable launch were "wrong", Sony Japan has said.

Spokesperson Satoshi Fukuoaka told the Wall Street Journal that "so far we see no impact from the quake on our launch plan".

Fukuoaka's "wrong" comment referred to a Bloomberg article that featured comments made by Sony America boss Jack Tretton. He said the Japanese earthquake and tsunami had closed factories relating to Next Generation Portable production. The result? NGP may only be released in one unspecified region this year.

Read more...

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-07-sony-denies-ngp-japan-earthquake-delay

nintendo 3ds unboxing nintendocore nintendo ds xl playstation move playstation 4

No comments:

Post a Comment